How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing, and security practices to reasonably protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your private information stored with us. However, due to the continual development of new techniques for intruding upon and attacking communication channels, we do not warrant that our platforms or any equipment, system, or network associated with the platforms will be free from all vulnerability to intrusion or attack.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect the following types of information in the following ways. You may withdraw your consent to providing all of this information by contacting us as explained below.
- Referring Information - When you browse our platforms, we may collect internet protocol (“IP”) addresses for the purposes of system administration, to gather broad demographic information, and to monitor the level of activity on our platforms. We may collect information from visitors to our platforms regarding the referring uniform resource locator (“URL”), your IP address, which browser you use, the pages you viewed, and any search terms you entered.
- Information You Provide - We may use the information you provide in order to provide you with a better, more personalized, experience and improve the quality of our platforms.
- Log Information - When you access our platforms, our servers record information that your browser sends whenever you visit. These server logs may include information such as transaction information, web requests, IP addresses, browser types, locations, browser languages, the date and time of your requests, and the like.
- User Communications - When you communicate with us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our platforms.
- Links - We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our platforms and provide customized content.
- Network Traffic - We may access network traffic through deep packet inspection or similar means for the purposes of general maintenance and management of the network, as well as access network traffic upon request as required by law enforcement officials or court order.
How We Use Collected Information
We use collected information to do the following.
- Improve our customer service and platforms.
- Personalize your experience.
- Send periodic communications that may include news, updates, related product or service information, and the like.
- Ensure the technical function of our network.
- Develop new platforms.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Manage transactions related to our platforms.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience.
- Notify you of updates.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Prevent fraud and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of our platforms.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Receive orders for physical and digital products and merchandise, process the orders, and ship the products and merchandise.
- Respond to customer service requests.
You should be aware that using a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
We only share collected information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances. Any third party with whom we share your data will provide the same or equal protection of your data as stated herein.
- We have your consent.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable terms of service including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated non-personal information such as the number of users who performed an action, e.g., how many users followed a particular link. Such information does not identify you individually.
- We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, marketing assistance, advertising, and the like.
- We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to provide the same or equal protection of your data as stated herein. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- If we reorganize or sell all or a portion of our assets, undergo a merger, or are acquired by another entity, we may transfer your information to the successor entity. If we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, your information would be an asset transferred or acquired by a third party.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us as explained below.
Insert Coin Inc.
8 The Green
Dover, DE 19901
We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints that cannot be resolved between the parties involved.
Notify Us of Inaccurate Information We Report to Reporting Agencies
Please notify us if we report any inaccurate information about your account to a reporting agency by contacting us by mail at:
Insert Coin Inc.
8 The Green
Dover, DE 19901
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Last Updated: September 12th, 2022